Pretty sure that I’ve talked about retail therapy on the blog before. It’s such a joy to shop! My favourite things to shop for are toiletries. Just take me to a nice, well stocked drugstore and let me be there for a couple hours with a credit card. Pure bliss.
This was in a span of an hour. I managed to list out some of the things, but rest assured, this is a regular occurrence. I could make any number of posts like these. This man is a gem.
- The flow is slow, but your ass is fast.
- The efflux of the soul is happiness.
- I’m an excitable boy.
- That’s how people get married. Hey, how you doing? Wanna go out on a date with me? Sub threshold potential for happiness. Hey, let’s go away for the weekend! You’re building sub threshold potential for happiness. Hey! Let’s get married and have kids! BOOM. Action potential.
- You know what they say about home cooking? It’s not true.
- Why do angels fly? Because they take themselves lightly.
- A man tastes a new dish and falls over dead instantly. What did he eat? My mother’s cooking, probably.
- Neuromuscular transmission is like how in New York City, Little Italy is owned by the Chinese. They rent it back to the Italians. Did you know that? I didn’t know that. What was I talking about?
- Life is based on a dynamic tension between opposites. Even in the European Union. (We were talking about puffer fish till that second.)
- Hey, what’s wrong with your husband? He depolarizes too quickly? We want a longer action potential. We want a longer potential for action, you know what I mean?
- If your car is over the top of a hill, and now it’s starting to roll down the hill, will you keep pushing it? Exactly. (Again, we were talking about puffer fish till seconds ago.)
- You know, once the action potential is done, you have the refractory period. You can’t do anything about it. You know, Charlize Theron and Angelina Jolie could be in one room. Six Angelina Jolies could in a room, but you’re not gonna get anything.
- A Tyrannosaurus Rex could probably kill me. A Brontosaurus could probably kill me. (This was said in a French accent.) (AGAIN, we were talking about puffer fish till seconds ago!)
I’ve lost three four legged family members in my life. I almost cried at this.
Is there anything better than a cup of coffee in the morning? Your organs move back into place and colours are beautiful again!
I have three dogs. We spay all our dogs, so they never had puppies, but I’m sure they would have done this if they had had.
Sometimes all it takes to smash sadness is a little boop. Not all problems need big solutions. 🙂
This. This is exactly what I’m feeling. Exactly.